Friday, April 22, 2011

Bad Journaling

I am remiss in this blog. I am not by nature a journaler, and it is very hard for me to keep up. I had vowed at the beginning of 2011 to start a personal blog, and a personal journal. I even bought a small paper journal with a Safayyid rug design hoping that a beautiful little book would help me to start writing something. I have written ONE entry a month, and never posted anything to the PERSONAL blog I was to do. That is awful. And then, I also intended to be more active and PROACTIVE with this blog for my classes, making it a good tracking of my tasks. Again, I failed. They tend to be longer than a paragraph and unlike my other attempts at journaling are not a boring little list of the mundane non-events of daily living. So, I think I have figured out a way to make my journal mean something (even though it is sporadic journaling).

So, while I could create this blog, maintaining it proved different. New habits are hard to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment